Wednesday, January 04, 2006

DEBUT POST.......

..... SEoul garden..... Would hv been better if got no gurls ard lah! haha. but it's a great nite overall so yea. Worth every bucks i spent -- i didnt onli spend it on food, but also the memorable time wif u guys. (hehe... sounds gay but im not) U guys gave me the excuse to be outside of home sweet home so late at nite.

It was a pity i could onli play 2 games. And to think this team of urs hv been ard for years. Playng together can definitely strengthen bonds bw ppl and for the first time, i realised how true tis is. it was really a pity. I could hv been frens wif boon and farrell and wat not instead of a recognisable stranger. Well, at least i was recognisable. Haha.... kk.... i noe wats going thru ur minds now.... LOL!!

And when im finally in the mood to spend more time outside, i cant. Just when my mama's giving me a lil more freedom, theres the blardy NS knocking on my door. Still waiting for tt elusive sms to remind me where to report and wat time lah!

I guess as the weeks pass, wee meng will be the onlli one manning this blog. (i'm assuming he's the guy blogging the lame entries) Great job lah whoever it is. All in all, the short time spent wif u guys rekindled the fond memories i had of u guys. The sec 1 sec 2 days, sec3 sec 4 day, the basketball court days, the deyi days. looking forward to more of such similar days in future.

My debut post. My last post b4 i go in. All e best in life be it skool or army. Those of u still waiting for enlistmnt, better go find job. It's a tough world out there. If u cant find a job, go to the CC and learn how to sew and cook. Haha.... well tts my dad's plan for my sister. (But i dun see why it cant apply to u guys.)

till nxt time... if there's a next time.

--aliMARZUKI--