Monday, September 20, 2010

X-S FC vs Meirda

9am, 26 September 2010, Sunday
Sembawang Sec
Wear Yellow, Opponents in Black


Ali, this would be a good time to bring the Da Silva twins.

Time to up the game!

After the last friendly, I think some of you need a good kick up the bummy. Never waver in your self-belief, but also don't think too highly of yourself. A bad performance is a bad performance, never look for excuses.

We must play to our potential, and I know I train 3 times a week (not anymore since I'm not selected for next week's tournament boohoo) but I also know its not impossible for you guys to be able to play. Farrell, Daniel and Shaun don't train 3 times a week. How come they can control a ball?

All I'm saying is I want all of you to want to improve and try. You can see from our second-half performance that there was a marked improvement. Don't dilly-dally on the ball.

tbc.

No comments: