Sunday, January 04, 2009

And what a wonderful way to start the new season with a smashing 7-2 defeat. Playing with 9 men for the first half, finally succumbing 5-0 at half-time. X-S players must be proud of the wonderful attendance. I can't believe the absentees asked me "what's going on?" when they should ask that in the mirror.

I'm sorry that was uncalled for and I know many of us have been faithful servants to the club. This team is around to play football together and enjoy the wonderful weekends keeping in touch with one another and maybe hopefully win some honours along the way. If any of you however think that it is a bad idea we can all abandon ship now and rest, since so many people are too busy or need to recuperate from injuries.

If not, can those who are uninterested just let me know so we can start callin' players who can actually commit instead of wasting money and time playin' handicap matches? This is not DOTA sial.

No comments: