Sunday, May 31, 2009

Peace be upon you, my friends and team mates. It is I, your captain.

Win, we did, today. Commas, gloriously used in this entry, I believe. A favour, JCST has done us. 5 goals short in goal difference, compared to Bishane Park. Still up for grabs, a podium finish of third place is. Win all our remaining matches, we must. Fuck I'm getting irritated with myself.

Okay I hope you guys know the deal. I apologise for those who did not get to play today, cos we did not really expect them to leave at half-time. Still, job done. It's time for the squad players to step up. Derek is a shining example seeing how far he has come to make the right back slot his own. Its all about timing and opportunity. Derek grabbed his chance with both hands, shook it well and good, and came. Into the first team.

I will be leaving for Dubai this Tuesday for 10 days so I'm leaving the team in the hands of our trusty centreback Ferdineng. I hope all of you can help him out, especially managers Derek O'Leary and Jose Booninho. All I ask is a victory over WRFC this coming weekend.

DAS DINGO. Let's get it on.

No comments: