Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hey guys,

Its our second defeat in a row. We better not get used to it. Honestly, the smallest and simplest things made the world of difference in both games. 3-2 was a narrow loss that we truly deserved last week for losing our head, such as that penalty conceded. Poor defending too.

This time round, I honestly think the most of the team wasn't running enough. No need to apologise Shaun, I think we ALL played rather poorly. Wei Jia was trying on the right. So was Hafiz. Nuri improved. But the rest weren't up to the usual standards. I would be the first to say I wasn't playing properly either. I think we can all reflect if this is how we want things to continue for all the money we've paid and will continue paying to compete. We've got a couple of injuries now so I hope the remainder of the squad can come for the games.

Let's play with our brains and run with our hearts for the remaining matches. If the ref is biased or the opponents dirty, theres nothing we can do but play on. And play on we shall, from here.

xoxo,
3

No comments: