Wednesday, January 23, 2008

In view of sunday's game, Rafarrell Benitez has come up with new ideas to improve the team's technical abilities. Something that will surprise many a player---language. Scouse seems the perfect footballing language, considering where many great Reds have emerged, namely Gerrard and Rooney, one each for the 2 groups of Reds. Researchers from X-S FC believe that learning the language triggers a certain part of the brain, which coincides with the part termed the "footballing brain".

English: Where do you want to play today?
Scouse: Where do youse want to play today?

English: I got scolded by O'Leary for playing badly.
Scouse: I got caned by O'Leary.

English: I panicked before the game.
Scouse: I shitted myself.

English: What's that stink?
Scouse: I smell a couple of Mancs.

Okay the last one's a joke. HAHA. Alright cheers to the beautiful game! And lastly, THANKS BUT NO YANKS.

No comments: