Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ok gays, the loss is acceptable when we have a referee who has his own brand of rules. I think everyone was pretty off colour. Not in form at all. Maybe our reiatsu was used up during the LAST PROPER MATCH. Especially me. And the central midfielders. Taka was playing with an injury and he didn't tell us! He said the pain makes him feel manly. Bicycles are for children Taka, take my advice. Real men ride motorbikes. HAHA.

Next time if you guys wanna sub me out just say. I wanted to sub myself out but you all sub until 10 times already, BUTO. Haha.

One more important thing, if we ever get the ref again, WE MUST SINGLE HIM ONE TIME DAMN HARD. Make sure he doesn't get off the floor after the game. I will talk to him to distract and shove him myself.

Next match is possibly this Sunday. Keep yourselves updated from the Playsports website.


I won't be joining you guys. Good luck!

No comments: